|—||Traditional African American introduction to gossip (via blackproverbs)|
photos from chobe national park in botswana and kenya’s masai mara by (click pic) nevil lazarus, franz lanting, paul goldstein, mario moreno and marcel van oosten. august 12 is world elephant day. give current poaching trends, the african elephant will be extinct within a decade. (see also: previous elephant posts)
Beyoncé blowing a kiss to Blue before going on stage
blue gave her a kiss first awww
Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league.
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well.
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others.
YOU GUYS THIS IS SO IMPORTANT
Chief Jackson and the Ferguson police intentionally caused real harm tonight. Faked compassion then police swooped in & brutalized people.— Shaun King (@ShaunKing)September 26, 2014
|—||Ernest Hemingway (via deserted-streets)|